Thursday 8 July 2010

Hair today


But at this rate it'll be gone tomorrow. It's coming out in handfuls.

Oscar has an annoying habit of shedding hairs everywhere, clogging up the Dyson. Now I'm adding to the problem.

Jo the hairdresser is on standby to cut it all off if it gets too much (or too little), but for now there's still enough attached to be viable, just. She will also style the wig for me. Hairdressers are used to this, apparently. There's a lot of it about.

Meanwhile while I still have hair Charlie the artist is coming round to paint me. He used to do mostly abstracts - like the one in the pic - but is diversifying into portraits and wants people to sit. When he asked he implied it might be onerous.

I can sit - I've got time on my hands - how hard can it be?

It'd better be flattering, though!

2 comments:

  1. what a wide range of folk you have at your disposal these days clare - artist, yoga guru, garden fairy, hair stylist, (one of) best guitarists in world, dyson engineer, - and they are just the ones I know about....I can't believe you still have time on your hands...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell you what - sitting's hard work! You have to sit STILL!! And the painting's still not finished.

    ReplyDelete