Friday 25 June 2010

Pinky and Perky



Been to the clinic to have my boob checked out. Shaping up nicely. Can now wear whatever bra I want! Here's a few for starters.

The breast care nurse was very impressed with JP's customised pink and white number and wanted to know where I got it. In the business she's in she thought she knew every bra on the market.

Perhaps there's a future for him in lingerie should the Cameron cuts penetrate too deep? Question is, what to call it?* Pert by Perky?


*Where's Peter Smith when you need him?

7 comments:

  1. This post may well send Clive over the edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. I should have put a Clive health warning on there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the luminescence! Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cup that cheers?

    See - I am here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Phew! I thought we'd lost you. Very good. Mind you, you might have competition in analytics - whoever they are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, it's Mish here who's forgotten her log-in so is using the work one!

    ReplyDelete