Monday 10 May 2010

Eek a mouse!

I hadn't had the back-spasm effect for a while until it returned with a vengeance the other night, waking everyone up.

During the 3am worry-hour that ensued I became convinced the surgeons had left something in me which was lodged in the cavity where they took the muscle out, causing me to twitch.

JP reassuringly explained there's no way this can happen because they count all the implements out in the operating theatre before and after surgery to check they haven't left anything behind.

I was about to drift off again when he said: "maybe it's a mouse!"

EEK! It feels EXACTLY LIKE a mouse running up and down inside my back.

Tomorrow is Black Box day. I see the brilliant Miss Bello at 10.30 NHS time for the results. Maybe I'll ask her about the mouse.

2 comments:

  1. If it's a mouse, sounds like a job for Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd better check into Oscar's clinic then!

    ReplyDelete