Monday 17 May 2010

Sick as a cat

Oscar has come out in sympathy today and been sick. He refused to use one of the hospital party hats so I've had to clean up the carpet and wash the duvet cover.

Meanwhile all these hospital appointments are getting in the way of my social life. This week it's visits to the dermatologist, oncologist, physiotherapist and chemo nurses. Dermatology visit this afternoon has nothing to do with cancer. I'm trying to find out what causes a persistant allergic skin reaction. Hope it's not the cat. If it is I'm not being parted from him. When I took him on it was for better for worse..

On Thursday the chemo people have invited me in for "a chat". Sounds cosy.

4 comments:

  1. I remebr the days when being invited in for a chat had a whole other meaning...a chagat if I ragemagember correctly! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chat - yes I remember. Can mean a multitude of things..

    Dermatologist said it was the cat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Oscar! He looks sick as a parrot!
    Rob.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Poor old Oscar. I wish him a speedy recovery.

    -- David

    ReplyDelete