Saturday 1 May 2010

Recovery


"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing" Agatha Christie (1890 - 1976)

Today we went to the marina to see the boat. Managed to walk to the lock and back - about 1 mile. It won't be long before I am able to go out on the boat again. But I won't be able to do locks and things for a very long time - if ever!

Afterwards Liza took me bra shopping. I am turning into a person who seeks advice in bra shops and tries things on. Did you know you get 17.5% (VAT) off certain bras if you've had breast surgery?

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare,
    just catching up on your blog after a week away, during which I thought of you several times. I'm glad the op went well and that your progress is good. Love to John.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dee, hope you had a lovely week off. Cx

    ReplyDelete