Sunday 23 May 2010

Here comes the sun


Emma told me to make something creative out of pebbles and put it on the blog - but there were no pebbles, just miles and miles of sand, so she will have to make do with a picture of feet.

Funny how summer has suddenly arrived. As recently as last week I was still wearing my winter coat (the operation made me even more nesh* than usual) but with the appearance of the sun all sorts of things kept under wraps through the winter have now emerged. Like feet.

We've been to the Norfolk coast to celebrate our anniversary. We found this near deserted beach. The water was warm. I wanted to stay there.

* NB for the uninitiated nesh is a Nottingham word which means 'feels the cold'.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for this - it made me want to be on a beach listening to the sea. jolly good show, cruton x

    ReplyDelete